Our client is a top leading financial services firm looking to hire a tax risk advisor to join their team in London.
- Support group-wide tax projects in close cooperation with the GPB tax team (including but not limited to operational matters involving CRS, FATCA and tax transparency).
- in identifying any risk issues
- changes relating to the UK tax legislation, such as UK Resident Non-Domiciled rules or product related technical rules
- provide training to the Business
- Commercial and relationship awareness
- To work with Risk and other stakeholders
- Assist with the implementation of any Group Global Standard
- To act as contact point for GPB Tax risks and provide advice, assistance and support for the sites in question in respect of queries from other sites, risk and control functions, and other stakeholders as appropriate.
- Ensure principles and procedures are followed for tax risk reporting purposes by the team.
Qualified UK tax professional
Global Private Banking experience
Project management and coordination