Our client is a leading Multinational business looking to hire a professional tax risk and reporting manager for a position within a small in-house tax department in central London. You will work across Tax Risk, Reporting and Compliance functions for the worldwide Group.
- Coordinating month end, quarter end and the year-end group tax reporting process.
- Liaise with internal finance departments and business units
- Liaise with external auditors with regards to Group tax audit sign-off.
- Manage the implementation of the tax operating model
- Undertake a limited amount of UK tax compliance activities
- ACA or equivalent.
- Detailed understanding on International Accounting Standards and UK GAAP as they impact tax reporting.
- Experience of cross border transactions is essential.