I have an exciting new opportunity for a Technical Architect for my client based in Swindon.
Day Rate: £650
Start date: ASAP
Duration: 6 months
- Hands-on technical architecture skills and depth across multiple technologies. Technology areas to include Cloud, Virtualization, Compute, and Storage, Infrastructure security, network security technologies (firewalls, IPS/IDS, F5, VPN)
- Combined business and technology background in a large and complex corporate environments, financial services or professional services company preferred. Ideally an organisation that is regulated or consumer and services oriented.
- Broad based and enterprise experiences of infrastructure architecture, specifically Windows, Linux and Virtualisation any knowledge of HP NonStop a bonus
- Broad understanding of technology marketplace and trends, with sufficient depth to assess emerging technologies and technology partners.
- Good communications skills to convey solutions to varying levels of stakeholders.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively partner and influence across multiple stakeholders and ability to set strategic IT architectural direction across a large or highly complex organisation.
- Understanding of architecture roadmaps for multiple infrastructure domains.
If you feel that you are a suitable match for this role please send me your CV to (see below)