Permanent Position Required: Technical Project Manager
We have partnered with a large NfP organisation who are looking for a Technical Project Manager to lead and drive the technical planning and delivery of a Domain Modernisation Project.
You will manage and maintain the end-to-end delivery including project plans, documentation, and governance processes.
Salary: £75,000 + excellent benefits!
Agile / Hybrid working
A Technical Project Manager will:
- Project manage the end-to-end delivery from inception to launch
- Define and manage project plans, requirement gathering, documentation and success criteria, including:
- Technical solution design and development
- Build, Test and Acceptance
- Infrastructure delivery
- Project objectives
- Manage business case development
- Work across the wider IT team to ensure the project aligns with service management and change management principles to ensure minimal impact to service operations
- Mange the delivery of project work streams and deliverables
- Work effectively with stakeholders
- Work the Business Partners to develop and deliver systems across the business
A successful Technical Project Manager will have:
- Lead an Active Directory migration project, and delivered cross-functional IT projects
- Proven experience communicating with a range of stakeholders
- Worked in infrastructure transformation using ITIL
- Managed budgets up to £1 million
- Prince 2 certification
If interested, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information. We also offer £300 for successful referrals.
In our company values we aim for equity at all stages of the recruitment process, please let us know if we can do anything to make the process more accessible to you.