This is not your ordinary Change Manager/Product Owner role (VP / Director level role). I’m looking for a unique set of skills which encompasses an understanding of Fiduciary Management, Multi-Asset or Liability-Driven Investments (LDI) AND an ability to translate complex business requirements into clear and concise technology/functional specs.
My clients’ Investment Solutions group is going from strength to strength. They are at the forefront of developing bespoke solutions for clients and are a key revenue generator. The group has recently invested in a new platform for the provision or data, data analytics and reporting. They now need a dedicated Technology Change Manager to act as the ‘conduit’ or ‘bridge’ between the Front Office users of this system (i.e. Client Directors etc.) and the Technology team that support the application
Broadly speaking, your role will fall under three main areas:
- Lead the evolution and development of the Investment Solutions team’s technology platform.
- Deliver changes and enhancements through robust, scalable changes within the platform.
- Promote the use of the technology platform for future developments and foster team buy-in to utilising the platform.
This is a brand new role for the organisation and quite a unique opportunity. My client are quite open on the background of the candidate but it is likely that you will:
- Have substantial knowledge and direct experience of fiduciary management, multi-asset and/or LDI
- Experience of supporting platform(s) and facilitating technical change across a multi asset / institutional Asset Manager
- An ability to translate business requirements into mathematical formulae to be automated via a system
- Development / programming experience (Python, R, Java etc.)
You’ll be joining a new Risk & Control function for the organisation so will be afforded the opportunity to share and develop this function from the outset.
Please only apply for this role if you have the required expertise and currently hold the right to work in the UK without restriction.