Permanent Position Required: Technology, Digital and Data Programme Leader
We are partnered with an ambitious NfP organisation who are looking for a Technology, Digital and Data Programme Leader to be responsible for overseeing the changes happening within their management system.
If you are looking for a new opportunity in a company that supports and trusts you running projects, this could be the perfect role for you!
Salary: £55,000 + excellent benefits and bonus
Hybrid / Agile working – only come into the offices when they are needed
Location: Lewisham, London
The Technology Digital and Data Programme Leader will:
- Take ownership, develop, and lead the delivery of the programme of technology, digital and data (TDD) change and transformation, aligned with the company’s vision and targets
- Work as the lead project manager of new TDD platforms, building a product management network of product owners and associated platforms such as backlog creation, refinement, prioritisation, user representation and success metrics
- Develop and oversee a data maturity road map that secures and manages data as a valuable business asset
- Enable the use of trusted data throughout the organisation by adopting data standards, ensuring data is relevant, accessible, and accurate to provide service and value improvement
- Build a cohesive team of multi-disciplinary professionals with aligned goals to champion technology enabled business change
- Lead a human change capability that enhances engagement and involvement within the company’s client base, creating a smooth adoption of new working methods from technology enablement
A successful Technology Digital and Data Programme Leader will have:
- Experience working in a change project that has undertaking projects including technical, operational, and cultural change
- A successful background in leading a team and project management
- An ability to liaise with stakeholders and build relationships across different teams
- Experience working with Microsoft
If interested, please contact email@example.com for more information. We also offer £300 for successful referrals.
In our company values we aim for equity at all stages of the recruitment process, please let us know if we can do anything to make the process more accessible to you.