A Tier 1 Bank in London is seeking a Technology Programme Manager on a permanent basis. The Technology Programme Manager will be directing and managing the engagement with Technology companies to form long-standing partnerships and strategic alliances by offering a variety of skills to the benefit our customers and our teams and thus, driving capability uplift.
- Directing and managing the engagement with Technology companies to form long standing partnerships and strategic alliances by offering a variety of skills to the benefit our customers and our teams and thus, driving capability uplift.
- Responsible for developing strategies to enable new suppliers and partners to introduce new capabilities and technologies to our Global Businesses and Global Functions.
- Working closely with the Group CIO / Technology ExCo Community to shape, drive and deliver complex strategic partnership engagements and constructs; maximizing the benefit in terms of capability and measurable cost optimization to the organisation via contract management, commercial negotitation, business case analysis and knowledge on the technology market.
- Working closely with other functions (e.g. Procurement, Legal) in ensuring effective commercial management and robust governance in evaluating, reviewing, negotiating & on-boarding of these new partnerships / alliances; establishing the right commercial relationships with new organisations, including outsourcing, JV constructs, co-innovation and co-investment opportunities.
- Leading on the delivery of remediation actions pertaining to but not limited by suppliers non-compliance to risks / controls; Internal/external audit findings.
- As the programme manager you will be accountable for the ultimate delivery of the agreed output / outcomes. You will be supported in your delivery by a cross-functional team of professionals from multiple areas to include procurement, finance, HR, and legal as required. You will take ownership for converting the executive sponsor strategy into tangible, demonstrable and long term sustainable benefits, to support the health and operational capability of the global technology function.
- Review and establish relationships through to completion, including collaboration with relevant stakeholder colleagues and in-house legal team on more complex or substantial matters
- Providing overall direction and drive of the programme team
- Delivery of all programme deliverables to the sponsor and Executive teams
- Tracking and reporting of realized benefits during the life of the programme.
- Oversight/assurance on the delivery of remediation actions with respect but not limited to;
To apply for the role, it is essential you have both a significant experience in delivering Technology programmes and a strong Programme Management background. In addition to a strong skill set of:
- Significant experience in the successful delivery of major Technology programmes
- Expert level commercial and 3rd party engagement experience
- C-level stakeholder management
- Experience in large Banks and technology functions
- Proven and effective stakeholder management
- Delivery focus and ability to work to tight timelines
- Programme and project management
My client is looking to fill this role asap and candidates who match the above requirements are encouraged to submit their CV without delay.