I am currently working with a good client of mine who as a result of a factoring project that they will be beginning in the new year, are looking for two experienced factoring and reconciliations analysts to join the receivables team on a temporary (potentially to FTC) basis.
The bulk of this role will be to reconcile the money coming into the business via the factoring agent, which will be over 8 entities and across 3 different currencies.
As such, to be considered for this role you will:
- Have demonstrable experience in a handling complex reconciliations over multiple bank accounts/entities
- Be used to working in a multi-currency environment
- Have an understanding of the factoring (invoicing discounting) process to assist in troubleshooting
- Be able to start the role on the 13th January
- Be able to commit to long term contract work (12-18 months)
- Be able to commute easily to West London
- Ideally be working towards an ACCA or CIMA qualification
If this sounds like it could be a good fit for you, please apply via this advert or send your CV directly to me at firstname.lastname@example.org with a brief covering note of your suitability for the role.