Sales Ledger Assistant
5 months temp (good potential to go perm)
Offering between £25k – £30k per annum
Located in Cambridge
Hybrid working (1-2 days in office, mainly on Wednesdays)
- To process and reconcile all income from Exam boards
- To process and record petty cash transactions
- To produce sales invoices on behalf of exam department and to be responsible for effective debt management
- To be a point of contact for customer queries.
- To prepare General Ledger journal entries
- To undertake a number of monthly ledger reconciliation tasks
- To undertake general administrative duties including filing of invoices and other documents.
- To carry out any other duties as commensurate with the grade and nature of this post.
- Handling exam billing with a variety of different currencies
- Some experience of working in a finance related role
- Knowledge and experience of the sales ledger function
- Experience of using SAP accounting software packages
- Understanding of Budgetary Management
- Experience and awareness of cash handling processes and practices
- Must have good attention to detail
- Offering up to £30,000 per annum
- Discounts to for a range of shops
In our company values we aim for equity at all stages of the recruitment process, please let us know if we can do anything to make the process more accessible to you.