I am currently working with a global business based in Farnborough who are seeking a temporary Billing Coordinator to lend support during a current project. This role would be an excellent fit for someone with a three to five years of experience who is keen to grow their skill set further in a dynamic multinational organisation.
* Responsible for preparing invoices for multiple projects in the UK business, including compiling the supporting backup
* Help and provide support on processing bills using the firm's accounting software 'Oracle Project'.
* Maintain bill rate schedules to drive accurate revenue recognition and for the preparation of invoices
* Attach all issued invoices in the system and update invoice registers for auditing purposes
* Provide day-to-day assistance with billing queries and problems, including ad-hoc requests
* Assist in the allocation of cash receipts
If this role looks like it could be a good fit for your experience and you are currently in a position to start a new role quickly then please apply via this advert or to be fast tracked please send your CV directly to me at email@example.com.