I am currently working on an exciting opportunity within an FMCG business based in East London who are seeking an experienced sole credit controller to take charge of their busy accounts receivable function for a temporary period of up to six months.
- Requesting financial information from prospective customers
- Following up with those customers to ensure the required documents are provided to us and checked
- Collating the credit application paperwork for review with CFO/MD
- Maintaining contact with customers to make sure invoices are cleared for payment
- Resolving queries around outstanding invoices
- Managing the weekly chase list and working with sales team to make sure problems are highlighted and resolved
- Advising clients when their accounts on being put on hold and working with the sales team to ensure this is communicated through the business
- Reporting weekly to the management team including aged debtors report and exception report
- Working with HSBC receivables finance to manage and report overdue debts
- Invoicing on a daily basis (this is a shared task among the accounts team)
- Other support as required.
If this role looks of interest, please apply via this advert or send your CV directly to me at email@example.com.