I am currently partnering with an global technology business based in Woking (next to the train station) who are seeking at temporary credit controller to join their team for 3-6 month period with a potential thereafter to go permanent. Working closely with the Global Receivables Manager, you will take full responsibility for the day to day collections tasks along with some sales ledger duties as well.
- Improving cash flow and reducing exposure of loss by maintaining timely payment inflow
- Establishing relationships with customers for daily interaction and follow up regarding outstanding balances and notifying account managers of problem customers
- Daily update of collection record in SAP to include records of calls, letters, e-mails, notes, promised payments, issues and any other relevant correspondence
- Work with internal account managers, billing and sales to facilitate the resolution of customer disputes
- Provide analysis and suggestions on handling aged balances; whether they should be escalated to upper management, reserved for, written off, sent to collections etc
- Supervision of cash receipt posting process, ensuring payments are correctly applied to customer accounts
- Calculation of allowance for doubtful accounts to be reported quarterly
- Collection of certificates from customers for short payments for overseas withholding tax
- Preparation of monthly accounts receivable commentary to be included in the monthly financial book which should be a summary of the status of problem areas
To be considered for this position you will been an established credit controller/sales ledger specialist with a proven ability in reducing DSO's and quickly building good relationships both internally and externally to improve the debtor position of business effectively and efficiently.
Furthermore, you will be immediately available or on short notice and happy to commit to the position for at least a three month period. In return you'll be working for a well established global business, gain some excellent exposure to some big ledgers and put yourself in the running for what has the possibility to become a permanent position later this year.
If this sounds like a position that would be a good fit for your experience and current situation, then please apply via this advert or by sending your CV directly to me at email@example.com with a brief covering note on why you think this is the right role for you.