I am currently partnering with a successful IT consultancy based in the City of London who are seek an Assistant Credit Controller to join their team on a temporary basis for 2-3 month, at which point the position could become permanent. Working in small but very active team, you'll be reporting directly into the two credit controllers and be responsible for a range of duties to make sure the businesses cash continues to flow.
- Credit and Re-bill.
- Statement reconciliation
- Sending copies of the invoices and time sheets.
- Allocation and documentation of remittances and credits.
- Be able to chase the smaller clients of UK and international via calls and emails.
- To keep detailed notes of communications
- The understanding of how to escalate where necessary
To be considered for this role you will ideally have some credit controller or receivables assistant experience within a professional services or recruitment setting. Most importantly, your going to need a winning attitude and an inquisitive nature that will help you building enduring relationships and solve the various payment queries the department deal with on a day to day basis.
If this role sounds like it could be a good fit for you, please apply via this advert or to be fast-tracked send your CV with a brief covering note to firstname.lastname@example.org.