I am currently working with a well established and highly successful financial services business based in London Bridge who are seeking an experienced and capable temporary credit controller to join their growing team for a three to six month period. Reporting into the credit manager, this role will take full ownership for the income from one of the businesses key revenue streams and will require a dynamic, technically minded relationship builder to help take the collections team into its next phase of success.
- Full ownership of collections across a high value international ledger
- Building strong commercial relationship with a variety of internal and external stakeholders
- Allocating and reconciling incoming cash and investigating any variances accordingly
- Prepare weekly debtor reports for senior management, and be able to present information where necessary
- Working with manage to build stronger, more robust processes
What you'll need
- A proven successful background in credit controller/accounts receivable
- Passion for what you an openness to collaborate and learn from others
- A solutions focused attitude and confidence to approach and consult colleagues up to C-suite level
- Technical know-how specifically around multi-currency collections and billing
- Knowledge of credit checking and assessing clients financial state
- Ability to manipulate and interpret volume data on Excel
- Exposure to ERP systems eg. SAP/Oracle
This is a fantastic role for a senior level credit controller looking to join a progressive, high drive business who take a mature approach to working and will give you a high level of independence and ownership over your work.
If this looks like it could be a good fit for you please apply via this advert, or to be fast tracked, please send your CV directly to me at firstname.lastname@example.org with a brief covering note of why this is the position for you.