I am currently working with a large media business based in West London who are seeking a Credit Controller to join them for a six to nine month temporary role. Working in a medium sized team, the role will involve making collections for a large and diverse client base of both multinationals and SME's.
General Credit Control
- To ensure all invoices are paid as close to due date as possible
- To ensure all debtor queries are dealt with promptly
- To ensure that debt reports are maintained properly
- To ensure that overall debt exposure is kept to a bare minimum
Pro- active Credit Control
- Liaising with internal teams to ensure contracts are properly completed and returned in good time
- Liaising with internal teams with regard to potential bad debtors.
- Developing and maintaining positive relationships with new and existing clients
- Ensuring customers records are maintained and that credit notes and unallocated cash receipts are kept to a minimum
- To be aware and mindful of future and potential debt exposure
- Assisting your team members when not busy and to cover annual leave as and when required
If you have a strong background in credit control and are immediately available/on short notice to begin this position ASAP then please apply via this advert or with you CV directly to email@example.com