I am currently working on an exciting opportunity within a retail business based in West London who are seeking an experienced project credit controller to take charge of their busy accounts receivable function for a temporary period of one to two months.
- Requesting financial information from prospective customers
- Following up with those customers to ensure the required documents are provided to us and checked
- Collating the credit application paperwork for review with CFO/MD
- Maintaining contact with customers to make sure invoices are cleared for payment
- Resolving queries around outstanding invoices
- Managing the weekly chase list and working with sales team to make sure problems are highlighted and resolved
- Advising clients when their accounts on being put on hold and working with the sales team to ensure this is communicated through the business
- Reporting weekly to the management team including aged debtors report and exception report
- Working with HSBC receivables finance to manage and report overdue debts
- Invoicing on a daily basis (this is a shared task among the accounts team)
- Other support as required.
If this role looks of interest, please apply via this advert or send your CV directly to me at firstname.lastname@example.org.