A real estate developer currently requires a Tender Coordinator to join them on a 12 month contract. This role will be responsible for supporting and coordinating the logistics of the tender process, as well as managing communications between advisors, bidders and stakeholders to ensure a smooth and efficient process for our customers.
You will be responsible for...
- Coordinating clarifications, documenting and ensuring the relevant stakeholders are consulted prior to replying to bidders
- Supporting production of final internal process documentation for TCE
- Supporting the configuration and testing of the Jaggaer and Award portals
- Managing access rights of Bidders on the Jaggaer portal
- Managing access rights of the Evaluators, Moderators and other TCE staff on the Jaggaer and AWARD portals
- Support the Tender Manager in managing workflow within Jaggaer and Award portals
- Coordinating Evaluators and Moderators as needed and monitoring progress
- Creating Bidder Summary PowerPoint reports during PQQ & ITT
- Coordinating schedule of Interim Moderation & Moderation meetings
- Drafting feedback for unsuccessful bidders
- Collaborating with the wider team (such as Procurement / GIS / Document Control) to ensure governance is followed
For your application qualify, you will have the following...
- Knowledge and experience of procurement and running a formal ITT process is essential
- Experience in drafting procurement documentation
- Experience in monitoring performance and progress of a procurement process and providing reports
- Experience and knowledge of Sharepoint is desirable
- Previous experience or knowledge of Jaggaer or Award would be desirable
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Excellent organisational skills with high attention to detail
- Ability to manage expectations in terms of deadlines and manage multiple processes at the same time
- Consultative communication style
- Experienced in coordinating logistics of meetings, multiple stakeholders, communications and concurrent tasks
- Collaborative working style
Please apply now to discuss further.