I have an exciting new opportunity for a Test Manager who has strong experience working with selenium. My client is a leading online retail company based in London. The ideal candidate will be able work independently to write overall test plan for the project and test strategy for each sprint, read the business case and user stories to identify the potential test scenarios and build a test automation engine.
- Experience working with Agile/Scrum methodologies
- Experience in managing large teams
- Professional experience in functional testing
- Ideally experience of leading test automation team, hands on experience would be a bonus
- Experience in REST API testing
- Working knowledge of SQL language (Oracle)
This is an excellent opportunity for a talented Test Manager to be part of a reputable, and growing company. My client is looking for someone to join the team who has strong communication skills, organisation skills and ready to hit the ground running.
Interviews for this position are commencing next week so if you are interested please send me a copy of your CV as soon as possible.