Top 10 Audit senior
Salary: £38,000-£45,000 + Benefits
My client is looking for a dedicated Audit professional who is seeking a flexible working environment and a great work life balance to join their Audit team in Milton Keynes. This role is perfect for someone seeking a career in Audit or looking for a great foundation to step into industry in the long term. Not only will you get a good Salary and benefits package, you will get exposure to fantastic clients and the progression you've craved.
To be considered for this role:
- You will be fully ACA/ACCA qualified
- You will have strong communication skills and work well in varying team sizes
- You will be able to demonstrate good client relationship skills
- You should be commercially focused and have the ability to deliver business solutions
- You will be self-motivated, keen for progression and have the desire to help junior staff
- Involved strongly in client engagement and delivery
- Take the lead in client take-on, delivery mentoring and managing junior staff
- Prepare financial documents and reports for managers, shareholders, statutory or other bodies
- Conduct investigations and advise senior members of staff on financial aspects of productivity, stock holding, sales and new products
- Start building your own client portfolio ready for your transition into manager in the future
If you're looking to challenge and develop your career, have the opportunity to grow your portfolio and have fantastic flexibility whilst doing so then please get in touch with me ASAP!
If you're are interested in any other Audit, Accounting or Outsourcing roles please also get in touch to hear about a range of roles we are currently working on!
Email ; firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone : 02070198813