Audit Senior Manager - Top 10 Firm
Salary: Up to £80,000
A brilliant opportunity has become available at a forward-thinking Top 10 firm in the city. My client is currently on the search for an Audit Senior Manager to oversee a motivated and diverse team that is looking to grow.
- Are you looking for a job that offers flexible working?
- Are you looking for a role that allows you autonomy and space for growth?
- Are you looking for a clear route to partnership?
To be considered for this opportunity, you will be:
- Experienced with managing multiple audit processes, predominantly under FRS 102, and IFRS exposure would be desirable
- Motivated to help develop and nurture a wide range of individuals
- Wanting a role that allows you to maintain and develop client relationships
- ACA/ACCA or equivalent qualified
- Able to prioritise and manage numerous assignments
- To take on added responsibility as you get more comfortable in the role
- Keen to get involved in business development and the winning of new clients
- Exposure to AIM listed clients would be highly desirable
You will be tasked with managing a team of qualified and part qualified audit staff and be reporting directly to the head of audit for this multinational Top 10 firm. You will also be required to oversee a range of audit projects, be responsible for a large portfolio of companies (that you will ideally grow through BD and networking as time goes on). In return my client will offer progression, flexible working hours and excellent remuneration.
My client is currently collating a shortlist as we speak.
If this role is of interest, please get in touch asap as this role will not be vacant for long!
For more information call Ben on 02070198813 or send your CV to email@example.com to be considered