Audit Senior- Corporate Audit
Top 10 Firm - London
Up to £48,000 + Benefits
Are you a Qualified Auditor with good experience of working across audit/accounts? Do you have extensive experience of working under FRS 102? Are you looking for more complex work with larger clients, but you want to keep a good work life balance? My Top 10 client has the answer!
My client in a multinational Top 10 accountancy firm, with one of the best staff retention rates in the UK within audit. The role itself will be heavily audit focused, with a massively varied client base.
As the audit senior you will be responsible for leading audit assignments from planning to completion, managing junior members of the team, reporting to managers and Partners, and always ensuring a high standard of client service is delivered.
Working for this fantastic organisation brings numerous benefits, which include (But are not limited to):
- Clear and targeted progression
- Excellent work life balance
- Flexible working hours
- Remote working
- Contributed pension scheme
- Discretionary bonus
- Market leading salary and benefits packages
- A mixed client base and secondment opportunities
To be considered for this role you will:
- Be ACA or ACCA qualified within the last year
- Have extensive experience of working in audit/accounts
- Be able to lead an audit engagement from planning to completion
- Hold outstanding communication skills
Does the extensive list of benefits above sound interesting? Are you looking for larger clients, more complex work, but continue to work flexibly and have a great work life balance? This could be the role you've been waiting for!
For more information call Nick on 020 7019 8807 or to be considered send your CV to Nicholas.email@example.com