Goodman Masson are currently recruting for a trainee accountant for a leading movie production company based in west London. Working with a part qualified and qualified accountant you will gain exposure into management and statutory accounts while completing an accounting qualification.
- Prepare Statutory Accounts / tax analysis / general statistics.
- Prepare monthly reporting pack sent to joint parent companies.
- Responsibility for Studio reporting ledger, journals and invoicing.
- Assist in preparation of London office overheads, forecasts, budgets and the Management Information Systems Department recharges
- Maintain working paper file analysing/reconciling various balance sheet accounts
- Other Ad Hoc duties
- A 2:1 degree - Ideally finance related or AAT qualified
- At least 1 years accounting experience (Placement year acceptable)
- Good team player
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Good excel skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
If this role sounds of interest please click apply!