This is an excellent opportunity to join a highly successful and historic housing association based in West London.
This is an exciting opportunity for a strong team manager to develop and motivate the transactions team and be a figure head for financial excellence. As the Transaction Services Manager you will ensure strong financial operations and a customer focused service.
As the new Transaction Services Manager, you will;
- Be a qualified/part qualified/QBE accountant and showcase strong operational capabilities
- Manage efficient transaction service across the financial operations of the Group, including sales ledger, purchase ledger, credit control, petty cash, credit cards and banking
- Instil a target-driven culture across the transaction team
- Ensure teh associations cash position is maximised by operating timely billing and payments, liaising with suppliers, customers and the wider business as necessary
- Manage month end processes across the transaction team and all associated reconciliations
- Build a culture of continual improvement
This is an excellent opportunity to join a prestigious organisation that holds a strong social purpose in an exciting time of development and change.