Our client is one of the UK's most prestigious property companies with a multi-billion pound portfolio including some of London's iconic areas. The company is undergoing a period of significant change in Finance - the role is crucial in helping the pivot towards a high performing finance team.
This 12 month fixed term contract role will lead the Transactional Finance team with primary ownership for ensuring a robust service to all stakeholders, integrity of the payment and billing runs, strong control environment and monitoring counter party default risk. The role involves collaborating with the Group Financial Controller in defining the future state of the function focused on being an agile and trusted advisor.
- Leading & managing Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivables and Treasury team and take full ownership of the team deliverables
- Developing, coaching, mentoring with direct reports
- Purchase to Pay platform ensuring a strong control environment
- Partnering with the Systems Accountant to further enhance the Purchase to Pay process and the system
- Planning, organising and co-ordinating resources effectively ensuring sufficient depth of cover and resilience
- Making changes to processes to improve efficiency and quality
Essential Skills Required:
- Strong experience of operating an Accounts Payable/Receivable function in a purchase to Pay environment and understanding of associated risks
- Strong knowledge of the responsibilities of the Treasury function, counter party default risks and mitigation
- Be able to lead a team, positively and efficiently
- Must have the ability to communicate effectively with finance and non-finance individuals
You must be qualified ACA/ACCA/CIMA to be considered for this role.
This is a fantastic organisation to work for, and a great opportunity to gain valuable experience to your resume.
12 month fixed-term contract, Salary £80k plus bonus and excellent benefits