Transaction Services Manager.
The successful candidate will have relevant experience in a similar role and be available immediately.
The client are undergoing a period of significant change in Finance - this role is crucial in helping them pivot towards a high performing finance team.
The role will lead the Transactional Finance team with primary ownership for ensuring a robust service to all stakeholders, integrity of the payment and billing runs, strong control environment and monitoring counter party default risk. The role involves collaborating with the Group Financial Controller in defining the future state of the function focused on being an agile and trusted advisor.
Essential functions of the job:
- Leadership of the Transaction Services team - Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivables and Treasury and ownership of the team deliverables
- Development, coaching and fostering engagement with direct reports and their teams
- Drive processing innovation through simplification and maximising benefits from automation
- Be the process owner for the Purchase to Pay platform ensuring a strong control environment
- Partner with the Systems Accountant to further enhance the Purchase to Pay process and the system
- Ensure all banking mandates and access rights and permissions to the banking platform are up to date
- Develop and distribute appropriate departmental and wider performance metrics and 2nd line defence dashboard
- Plan, organise and co-ordinate resources effectively ensuring sufficient depth of cover and resilience
- Strong experience of operating an Accounts Payable function in a Purchase to Pay environment and understanding of associated risks
- Broad knowledge of the responsibilities of the Treasury function, counter party default risks and mitigation
Proven experience in the following areas:
- Significant experience of leading and developing teams
- Broad knowledge across all areas of Transaction Services
- Positive, forward thinking attitude, with the ability to influence and communicate effectively at all levels
- Demonstrable experience of change management and process innovation across multiple teams and stakeholders, with a drive for simplicity and proportionality of procedure
- Instinctive communicator, early and often, and effective manager of senior stakeholders
- Keen interest in the application of digital tool and how they add value to the Finance function
If you would like to fast tract your application please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org