Our global client in the banking industry is looking to hire a Transfer Pricing manager to join their team in central London.
You will be part of a specialist global transfer pricing team with members and offices globally.
This role offers a diverse exposure to transfer pricing issues working on new transactions and businesses across the group.
You will be working closely with business units and other member of the tax team globally providing advice in relation to all cross border dealings to our client.
This is a great opportunity to be part of complex and interesting Transfer Pricing projects, gain exposure to a number of new areas in Transfer Pricing, a high level of support from the Heads of the team, and quick progression to the more Senior levels of the firm.
The ideal candidate will have 3/4 years Post Qualification of experience in Transfer Pricing, be ACA / CTA / ATT / ACCA / CPA qualified, and be someone looking for a new and exciting challenge in House.
- Transfer Pricing advisory experience, preferably in the financial services sector, of ideally at least 4 years or more.
- very strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- good knowledge of using MS Excel
- Proficient in asking precise questions as well as in report writing and presentation skills
- A goal oriented person with the high level of initiative