A Global player in the Insurance market is recruiting for a Transformation Finance Lead to head up a new team in their Transformation Office. The team will be tasked with transforming performance within the Group’s business through operational efficiency. The Transformation Finance Lead will steer the development of plans to achieve key numerical measures, in order to meet strategic, expense and growth outcomes.
The role holder will lead the process development, tracking, measurement and reporting of all key financial metrics with a view to provide data-led challenge for executive leaders and drive the efficiency outcomes for the overall Group’s strategy. There is a focus on crafting a positive risk culture and confirming that risks and issues across the programme are robustly and proactively managed and not compromised through transformative change. This person will act as the day-to-day operational lead on our divestment agenda, ensuring Transitional Service Agreements (TSAs) are aligned to requirements of transaction and agreed with M&A, Legal and acquiring parties. You will also work closely with various CEOs across the group, functional leads and the ExCo to influence and challenge to ensure execution of agreed targets and plans.
To apply for this role, you must have the following experience:
- Excellent understanding of how to track and extract value in operational processes, demonstrated in work experience.
- Financially-savvy, confident in ability to partner with the wider business to deliver on financial goals. Ideally holding a professional qualification in a financial field.
- Clear experience in implementing major change programmes considering value and financial performance aspects within the financial services sector.
- Experience gained from the Insurance or Banking industries.
- Ability to build effective relationships quickly – confident when engaging with senior and executive leadership to advise, support and influence them.
- Experience of liaising with and influencing c-suite level stakeholders
- Prior people management experience – keen to lead a cross-functional team with collaboration being a key focus.
- Strong written communication and presentation skills.