Treasury accountant required for a 6 months contract. I am looking for a qualifed accountant with experience in financial and statuary accountants as well as group consolidations. If you have worked for a internatioanl company and have worked wiuth multiple currencies this is alos desirable.
- Ensure day to day transactions carried out by the Group's treasury companies are recorded appropriately within the Treasury management system and the general ledger system.
- Ensure monthly management accounts for the Group's treasury companies are prepared appropriately and reconciled back to the Treasury management system or other supporting records.
- Ensure that month end Treasury management system reports are produced accurately and in a timely manner for use by other stakeholders outside of Treasury.
- Support the Group's Plan process through the forecasting and review of financial income and expenses, cash repatriations and funding requirements.
- Review the Group's financial income and expense against Plan and provide accurate commentary to explain variances.
- production of financial statements
- production of financial statements for certain of the Group's treasury companies.
- Assist in the production and review of certain disclosures in the Group's financial statements relating to financial investments and borrowings.
Please submit your CV for full spec.