An exciting and hugely growing business is now recruiting for a Treasury Accountant. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who wants to take on broader Treasury experience and work within a fast growing business.You must be a qualified accountant and have experience within Treasury to be considered for this role.
The Main responsibilities are:
- Responsible for cash flow, to ensure sufficient liquidity and to supervise all aspects of cash flow on a daily and monthly basis.
- Understand drivers of cash flow within the business and make meaningful contribution to optimising cash and working capital within the group
- Ensure month end reporting including accounting, compliance and reporting is accurate and timely
- Analyse and understand FX exposures within the group and build out appropriate models of controls for compliance and reporting
- Assist the treasury team posts high volume daily cash receipts and payments across all UK and international banks and improve the accuracy and timeliness of the processing
- Liaise with AR and AP team to understand customer and supplier profile and terms with a view to improving working capital
- Perform complex financial modelling to evaluate different company cashflow scenarios
- Review unallocated cash and ensure this is kept to a minimum
- Ensure all bank recs are performed daily and signed off
- Manage certain treasury operations such as daily payment processing, approvals, investments and debt
- Monitor the treasury and forex inbox and respond to queries from across the business in a timely manner
- Support the administration of the bank accounts managed within the group including the bank mandate and online administration process
- Ad-hoc duties as required