Goodman Masson are looking for a Treasury Administrator to join a large media company based in West London on a permanent basis.
- Reporting cash positions and preparing weekly cash forecasts.
- Processing payments in various currencies.
- General administrative duties.
- Assisting the Treasury Manager as necessary and provide cover in his / her absence.
1. Prepare daily analysis of Head Office cash position.
2. Process payments to creditors in various currencies.
3. Prepare and update EFT payment templates.
4. Make recommendations as to transfers between Group accounts and ensure implementation.
5. Monthly reconciliation of all Head Office and PFI bank accounts.
6. Verification of interest received/paid and providing year-end accruals.
7. Monitor subsidiaries to ensure that they are making royalty remittances in accordance with
8. Verification of bank charges.
9. Prepare subsidiaries and Group cash reports.
10. Review monthly cash forecasts and update cash projections.
11. Process additional transfer requests received from company subsidiaries.
12. Prepare Head Office cash forecasts and royalty payment projections to the studios.
B. FOREIGN EXCHANGE/MONEY MARKET
1. Ensure all Foreign Exchange deals and money market transactions are covered with good value and
confirmed in a timely manner.
2. Ensure that the daily Thomson Reuters feed is working properly.
3. Prepare and publish comapnies monthly accounting rates.
4. Enter into Foreign Exchange deals and money market transactions within agreed guidelines (in the
absence of the Treasury Manager).
Skills and Experience:
1. Banking, payment processing and/or accounting knowledge (previous Treasury experience would be
2. High level of accuracy and attention to detail.
3. Competence in the use of IT tools including Word, Excel and a computerised General Ledger package
(preferably, J D Edwards).
4. Ability to work independently with limited supervision.
5. Ability to communicate / liaise effectively with our banks, company subsidiaries and other Head Office
6. Ability to work under pressure and meet strict deadlines.
7. Ability to prioritise tasks and organise demanding workload.
8. Flexible/proactive approach with drive and enthusiasm.