A media business in West London is now recruiting for a Treasury Administrator to join their team.
This is a fantastic role for someone currently working in Treasury that wants to develop further.
The main responsibilities of the role are:
- Prepare daily analysis of Head Office cash position
- Process payments to creditors in various currencies
- Prepare and update payment templates.
- Make recommendations as to transfers between Group accounts and ensure implementation.
- Monthly reconciliation of all Head Office and bank accounts
- Verification of bank charges.
- Prepare subsidiaries and Group cash reports
- Review monthly cash forecasts and update cash projections.
- Ensure all Foreign Exchange deals and money market transactions are covered with good value and confirmed in a timely manner.
- Enter into Foreign Exchange deals and money market transactions within agreed guidelines (in the absence of the Treasury Manager).