An interesting business who is one of the market leaders in their area are looking for a Treasury Analyst to join their team.
The main responsibilities of this role are:
Cash and debt management
- Working with the wider Finance and Back Office teams to produce daily forecasts of group cash balances and borrowing requirements.
- Daily monitoring of the group's client safeguarding and client money assets as required by local payment service and banking regulations.
- Arranging the timely funding of relevant in-country operational bank accounts to meet the requirements of entities across the group. Requires working with different banking partners to ensure that payments are successful.
- Working with AP / Payroll and other internal partners to ensure foreign currency payments are funded.
- Assist the Treasury Manager in maintenance of all bank accounts and banking relationships across the group.
- Executing FX trades in FXAll as part of daily cash management process and in support of group FX hedging strategies.
- Prepare periodic and ad hoc reporting for senior management, providing information on cash, debt and FX trading.
- Ensure that records are appropriately maintained.
- Generating and developing ideas for process improvements/efficiencies.
- Involvement in ad hoc business/department projects.