A fantastic business based in Dublin, Ireland is now recruiting for a Treasury Analyst. Ideally you will have a Treasury and risk background with a strong mathematical background.
The role responsibilities are:
- Driving initiatives within the Treasury Risk Management team to automate data processing and ensure consistency across reporting.
- Contributing to external regulatory reporting (ICAAP, Annual Report, Pillar3).
- Preparing regular high quality risk reports for the local Management Team and Senior Management at a Group level (e.g. Alco and Managing Board reporting).
- Interrogating and challenging monthly risk data submitted by global subsidiaries to ensure completeness and accuracy.
- Credit risk limit monitoring and review.
- Monitoring of counterparty credit ratings and CDS levels.
- Ensuring compliance with the limits applicable to the Group's treasury activities, particularly End-of-Day limit checks.
- Taking ownership of ensuring the Treasury Risk team has all required data inputs on a timely basis.
- Additionally, the role may involve supporting the Middle Office Function in its day-to-day Derivative clearing and reporting activities.