A successful property business is now recruiting for a Treasury Analyst to join their finance team. The successful candidate will have experience in Treasury and specifically in reconciliations as well.
This is a perfect opportunity for someone with 1-2 years treasury experience that wants to develop.
- Reconciliation of all Group Treasury bank accounts and money market fund accounts
- Administering Group Treasury email account
- Providing assistance and expertise for SWIFT payments;
- Investigating and resolving late payment and bank transaction charge queries;
- He/she will assist in preparing payments (primarily international plus margin calls) the management of the payment authorisation process, which will involve working with colleagues to ensure an authoriser is available every day;
- Maintaining bank mandates for additions/leavers, and opening and closing bank accounts
- Annual posting and settlement of inter-company loan interest including renewal of loan agreements;
- Reconciling of bank statements against the GL, and clearing accounts assigned
- Check and verify cash transactions; and also investigate and propose possible resolution for any discrepancies
- Prepare monthly treasury and cash reports to senior management within the specified deadlines.
- Responsible for interest and debt analysis, with provision of relevant information and report
- Assist with General ledger maintenance
- Any other ad hoc administrative tasks as required