A large multinational business is now recruiting for a Treasury Guarantees specialist with ideally 2-3 years working experience within this area.
The main responsibilities of the role are:
- Responsible for trade finance execution and management, including bank guarantees, stand by LC , letter of credit according to business requirements
- Responsible for accurate, timely and cost competitive transaction executions
- Work closely with related internal and external departments, such as local finance teams globally, banks.
- Work with internal legal department to ensure complete review and execution of all trade documentations and agreements
- Complete regular management reporting according to agreed KPIs
- Responsible for preparation of treasury related analysis and reviews
- Proactively monitor treasury processes, identifying non-standard activity, exceptions or non-compliance to legal, statutory and internal treasury policies, and escalating to management
- Establish close working relationship with HQ Treasury to integrate regional trade finance management