I am currently working with a dynamic financial services firm who are seeking a treasury analyst to join their current team of three.
With broad range of responsibility across cash flow forecasting, liquidity and funding management, treasury analytics, and banking administration, this role would be an excellent fit for someone with 2-3 year of financial services based treasury experience looking to progress into a more challenging role.
- Provide operational support for liquidity and funding management, including daily cash positioning, payment processing, and bank account reconciliation.
- Oversee Treasury operational models, ensuring adherence to policies and procedures.
- Manage warehouse securitisation and corporate financing in line with agreements, including portfolio reporting and legal document review.
- Handle ongoing funding requirements, asset allocation, and internal business reporting.
- Foster relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
Cash Flow Management:
- Manage short to medium-term cash flow forecasts, drawdowns, and liquidity buffers.
- Assist with warehouse senior debt and mezzanine drawdowns.
- Collaborate with business operations to understand short-term liquidity needs.
- Conduct weekly reviews of liquidity needs with the Treasurer.
Treasury Control Framework:
- Assist in managing the Treasury operational control framework, reviewing policies and procedures.
- Ensure that funding agreement obligations are reflected in procedural documents.
- Collaborate with internal audits to address findings.
Data Analytics and Reporting:
- Develop Treasury management information (MI) reports and analyse data to support business intelligence.
- Provide monthly reports on key Treasury analytics and metrics to the Board.
- Oversee monthly SPV cash manager investor reporting and provide weekly management MI reports.
- Support sustainability initiatives by monitoring Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and capturing the annual carbon footprint.
- Improve operational efficiency from a sustainability perspective.
- Collaborate with the business to expand green product offerings, considering funding and treasury aspects.
The ideal candidate for this role will have:
- 2-3 years of treasury experience within the financial services space
- Ideally some exposure to/understanding of structured finance
- Good numerical, analytical, reasoning and problem-solving skills
- Good excel skills with ability to develop, review and enhance models
- Strong interpersonal skills and proven ability to work across teams
If this sounds like it could be a good fit for you, please apply via this advert or to be fast tracked, send your CV and brief covering note directly to me at firstname.lastname@example.org and I’ll be in touch.
In our company values we aim for equity at all stages of the recruitment process, please let us know if we can do anything to make the process more accessible to you.