A fantastic business based in West London are recruiting for a front office Treasury analyst to join their team. You must have previous front office Treasury experience and a keen eye for detail. You must also be a a UK or EU national as sponsorship is not available.
The main responsibilities of this role are:
- Undertaking of all aspects of FX management including treasury dealing via the 360T online multibank platform
- Month end reporting around the Group - intercompany loan statements, FX hedging schedules and bank interest reports.
- RCF borrowing fees - calculation, settlement and reporting of such
- Maintain key FX banking relationships and build rapports with bank dealing teams
- Intercompany loans - rolling and setting up new loans with correct documentation
- Liaising with Treasury Back Office team to ensure all settlements processed by Back Office are correct and on time.
- Cover for the other Treasury Analyst who primarily manages the Group's Cash on a daily basis which also involves proposing amounts to be drawn down on the company's multicurrency RCF facilities.