Goodman Masson have partnered with a real estate company that operates in Europe, specialising in the ownership and management of modern logistics and distribution properties. As they continue to expand, they are currently seeking a motivated and detail-oriented individual to join their Group Treasury function based in London on a permanent basis.
- Maintain banking relationships and contribute to the global cash management and liquidity strategy.
- Collaborate with internal teams and external parties to address banking issues promptly.
- Monitor daily operational reports to ensure effective day-to-day controls.
- Act as the point of contact for payment and settlement queries.
- Lead projects to automate back-office activities and enhance Treasury management systems.
- Manage e-banking systems and ensure accurate administration of Group payment authorities.
- Support Treasury payments projects and facilitate smooth trade capture and reconciliation processes.
- Assist in developing and implementing Treasury policies and procedures.
- Collaborate with the Liquidity and Risk team to establish reporting requirements and controls.
- Uphold best practices and ensure compliance with established policies and procedures.
- Facilitate timely completion of documentation and setup for external and internal counter parties.
- Provide support to the team and actively engage with other finance departments.
- Contribute to ad-hoc projects of strategic, regulatory, and audit nature.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Economics, or a related field.
- Preferably, 2-3 years of previous experience in Corporate Treasury.
- Strong Excel skills and the ability to work under pressure with multiple deadlines.
- Attention to detail, problem-solving capabilities, and an aptitude for driving change and innovation.
- Competitive salary range of £40,000-£50,000 based on experience.
- Generous bonus structure.
- Flexible work schedule: 3 days per week in the office (Monday mandatory).
In our company values we aim for equity at all stages of the recruitment process, please let us know if we can do anything to make the process more accessible to you.