A London based business is now recruiting for a Treasury Assistant to join their Treasury team. The role requires someone with excellent attention to detail and a desire to learn more about Treasury.
The main responsibilities of the role are:
- Bank reconciliations for multiple currency accounts.
- Preparation of daily cash analysis report at group level.
- Bank balances management to ensure no overdrawn bank balances.
- Global mirror accounts management.
- Cash forecasting to determine CID drawdown.
- Processing payments - ensure sufficient funding in place and meet deadlines.
- Updating the daily FX Exchange Rates. (SUN and Workday)
- Liaising with the different banks for account opening, payment resolution and other queries.
- Liaising with colleagues from other departments across our offices worldwide in payroll, Accounts Payable, Credit control and Financial/Management accounts.
- KYC activity & other administrative tasks related to Treasury
- Opening new bank accounts
- 13 week cash flow forecasting
- Treasury controls
- Other tasks - Petty Cash management/ company secretary filing / Season Ticket Loan requests etc.