A fantastic Property business is now looking for a Treasury Cashier to join their Treasury and Cashiers team.
The main responsibilities of the role are:
● Working in the cashiering team identifying and processing ~21,000 cash receipts pa across five accounting using four banking systems
● Processing of cheques though the Solchar cheque management system and daily
banking routine in line with daily banking procedures.
● Management of post-dated & 'hold' cheque file and weekly outstanding cheque list.
Issuing letters to tenants in accordance with procedures regarding acceptance of
payments (Without prejudice letters)
● Maintaining tenant Alias records on databases and excel
● Liaising with tenants, credit controllers, property managers in respect of un-allocated
funds, payment queries.
● Processing of account transfers (IAT's) using Barclays IFS, B.NET and RBS
● Daily bank reconciliations of large volumes of cash
● Ensure income records are collated on a daily basis and filed accordingly
● Processing of Client payments, return funds and tenant refunds on a daily basis
● Work with team to ensure that all income is processed daily in accordance with SLA
● Adherence to department procedures manual
● Adhoc duties as required
● Knowledge of RICS regulations
Experience of using systems such as Tramps, Qube, Yardi, MRI, Barclays IFS, RBS is an advantage