A fantastic FTSE 100 business is now recruiting for an ACA qualified candidate to join their Treasury finance team.
This is a fantastic role for someone who has just qualified as a Chartered Accountant from Practice and is interested into moving into an exciting role with a strong team.
The successful candidate will be a fully qualified ACA (or CA) and have a real attention to detail and a drive to identify problems and how to overcome them.
The main responsibilities of the role are:
· Data entry & management for derivatives, hedges, loans and investments
· Analytical review of P&L; Mark to Market; FX; Hedging; and Balance Sheet trends
· Spreadsheet controls to analyse, manipulate and monitor financial info
· Ad-hoc project support including research, spreadsheet design, reporting (projects to include intercompany transactions, process & team transformation)
· 3-year timeline for progression to senior accounting or derivatives role.