A well known tech firm are currently recruiting for their first dedicated treasury hire to take ownership of the function, both in terms of managing the day to day cash management, forecasting, FX, and banking relationships, whilst also taking an active role in developing and enhancing the growing function. The role will also manage one grad accountant.
This role is initially a six month FTC, to start immediately – candidates will need to be on a maximum of 2 weeks notice to be considered. Thereafter there is a very good chance it will convert to permanent.
- Steering cash strategy and overseeing its execution, including routine monitoring of the Group’s cash balance and facilitating necessary debt adjustments, with clear communication to stakeholders.
- Managing cash and covenant forecasting, offering recommendations for debt actions.
- Executing trades to mitigate FX risk.
- Analysing month-end results and presenting cash balances to senior management.
- Serving as a central contact for cash-related matters during both external and internal audits.
- Maintaining key relationships with external banking partners.
- Ensuring precision, comprehensiveness, and reconciliation of banking data.
- Implementing necessary process improvements for enhanced efficiency.
- Managing the groups RCF along with covenant monitoring and reporting
- Managing bank guarantees liaising with both banks and internal parties
To be a good fit for this role:
- Strong proven experience within treasury management, ideally at a larger.listed business
- Ability to take full ownership of a small treasury function and take a lead on banking relationship
- Strong analytical ability – Excel up to pivots, lookups, sumif level
- Solid interpersonal skills and credibility and confidence to work with and present to senior stakeholders
- A can do person who will take a proactive approach to problem solving
- An interest in people management and some experience in management or mentoring
This is a great opportunity for someone at Senior Treasury Analyst or Junior Treasury Manager level to take on a role in which they’ll be given a good mix of support and development but also autonomy to build something out and make it their own.
This a role that sits within the businesses longer term structure and for the right person has a very good chance of turning permanent.
If this sounds like a good fit for you, please apply via this advert or to be fast tracked, send your CV and a brief covering note directly to me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
In our company values we aim for equity at all stages of the recruitment process, please let us know if we can do anything to make the process more accessible to you.