A fantastic business based in Chiswick are looking for a Treasury Manager to join their team.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a senior Treasury Analyst or a junior Treasury Manager to take the next step up,
The main responsibilities of the role are:
- Design banking infrastructure and ensure compliance with internal controls, recommending policies and procedures and changes to policies where required
- Be the point person for training on transaction banking software
- Drive EMEA cash flow forecasting on a weekly basis
- Supporting company's foreign currency hedging program through FX analysis, recommending trades, and executing and reporting on strategy
- Manage the cash pool structure, advising on legal and local requirements, interest earned and working with tax to review how the pool should be structured
- Support design, execution, and management of lines of credit, overdraft facilities, and other debt instruments
- Assist in seamlessly merging new acquisitions to the overall company structure from a Treasury perspective
- Ensure overall cash management operations, management of outsourced finance partners
- Work with financial institutions to stay current on cash management practices, foreign exchange products, economic conditions, etc.
- Other adhoc projects and requests from management
- Identify opportunities to streamline processes and procedures