A fantastic business is now recruiting for a Treasury Manager to join their finance Team. The successful candidate will have around 10 Years experience within Corporate Treasury, be AMCT qualified have People management experience and good working knowledge of Payments.
The main duties of this role are:
- Manage a team of eight staff responsible for daily transaction processing and cash management
- Manage group and regional liquidity needs through timely and accurate cash flow forecasting and analysis.
- Develop systems and process to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of Treasury, Banking, and Accounts Payable Operations.
- Manage relationships with clearing and lending banks and other financial institutions used for investing.
- Review charges received from financial institutions and renegotiate contracts with suppliers to ensure competitive rates.
- Maintain a robust control environment ensuring strong internal and anti-fraud controls are in operation in line with policy and procedure
- Keep up to date with new compliance regulations and developments in the banking and payments industry and work with the business to ensure the Group is compliant.
- Monitor foreign exchange transactions and ensure balance sheet and cash flow hedging is in place
- Manage relationship with payment gateways, credit card acquirers, payment aggregators including negotiation of commercial terms and contracts.
- Analyse transaction data from acquiring platforms to develop strategy and reduce decline rates and chargebacks.
- Roll out new payment processes globally