A Social Housing company in London is now recruiting for a Treasury Manager
The Main responsibilities are:
- Manage a small team to operate and improve the day-to-day treasury process comprising of front office, middle office, and back office.
- Maintain the necessary relevant Group records and systems including the preparation of the treasury section of the Group's financial statements, the maintenance of accurate records on the Treasury management system and the necessary legal documents and approvals.
- Assist in the development and implementation of a risk management strategy and manage risks associated with areas under jobholder's control.
- Provide continual training to direct reports.
- Responsibility over operational controls, including covenant and policy compliance
- Ensure H&S, regulatory & governance compliance including compliance of the Group's treasury policy, regulatory returns and loan covenants.
- Developing, leading and implementing treasury efficiency and transformation projects, including ones from M&A activity and technological advancements