A global business is now recruiting for a Treasury project Manager to join their large team. The ideal candidate will have extensive cash and liquidity knowledge and experience of being a Treasury Project Manager
The Main responsibilities are:
- Acquire an understanding of the existing business and leverage this to influence the design and processes, as well as ensuring standardisation and adherence to existing processes unless where legal/fiscal/commercial business continuity exceptions drive exceptions or variations.
- Help to reach business decisions amongst cross functional teams including Treasury Accounting, LOCs, Business Process Owners and Global ERP that may range from resolving accounting complexities to timing issues.
- Design and implement the banking structures into the IHC Centre by working closely with banks, LOCs and Corporate Treasury teams.
- Develop and manage the stakeholder change management and communication plans:
- Manage the business change impacts and deliverables for Global ERP and Treasury - ensuring clear, concise and measurable communications, actions and impact analysis facilitating smooth transitions to the new models/ways of working.
- Work with current operators of the IHC Centre as well as coordinating Business Process Owners, Corporate Treasury, Treasury Accounting and other groups to ensure new deployments are effectively integrated and aligned to treasury policies
- Assist with the deployment phases of Global ERP, particularly in design, testing and Cutover/Go-live:
- Solution Delivery - Delivery of IHC in accordance with go-live milestones laid out by the Global ERP Programme.
- Work with the Global ERP Deployment team to ensure the build, test and delivery of all Treasury components of the ERP Programme including the IHC Centre, P2P, R2R, O2C and Connectivity/Bank Messaging components of SAP.
- Manage Treasury aspects surrounding Go-live and early live support, ensuring business issues are properly escalated and resolved.
- Responsible for the design of the banking structures being aligned with the standard operating model and within existing governance
- Analyse and understand in-country banking requirements to anticipate changes as required to align with the treasury operating model.
- Ensure that all relevant documentation is completed timely for the proposed solution
- Work closely with key stakeholders and technical teams in defining and agreeing business requirements.
- Identify and support closure of legacy bank accounts not required in the agreed future state models, in coordination with the Treasury Operations team.