A fantastic business is now recruiting for a Treasury Trade Finance Analyst to join their Treasury Team.
The Main responsibilities of the role are:
- Manage and own the letter of credit process within the treasury team. This will be done working closely with internal departments, banks, and suppliers:
- monitoring and analysing the groups financial exposure with counterparts to ensure the utilisation of available open lines is optimized
- negotiating formats, preparation and issuance of import and validation of export Letter of Credits
- secondary validation of cargo invoices prior payment processing by the back office
- arrange documentary collections and follow the flow of original documentation
- trade finance related cost control
- Identifying and initiating open credit negotiations with targeted counterparts to reduce the credit facility utilisation, transactional costs and associated trade finance workflow.
- Maintain a current record of letter of credit ensuring this is accurate and ties back to the position reported by the issuing banks.
- Liaising with cash management function to forecast letter of credit lines utilisation and cash requirements
- Generate and analyse reporting on trade finance and settlements activities
- Facilitate work process improvements through idea generation, applying knowledge.