The role will work on strategic initiatives and campaigns to support the firm’s growth in the UK, Continental Europe and Middle East region. The position will be based in London and report to the Head of Channel Marketing for the UK, MENA, CH, Benelux and Nordics.
- Partner with key stakeholders from UK and EMEA client facing teams, marketing and product teams to develop and implement high impact marketing strategies leveraging all marketing platforms including paid media, digital, multimedia, events, sponsorships etc. to achieve measurable business objectives that are in line with business and firm strategic objectives.
- Build strong relationships with the UK and EMEA client facing teams to facilitate communication, proactively identify opportunities and challenges, and support execution of marketing efforts
- Work within and alongside the agile Campaigns team to leverage EMEA campaign plans, ensuring local relevance and that we are driving clients closer to purchasing funds, and maximizing our investment across each stage of the client journey
- Champion and leverage digital marketing strategies to drive targeted communication programs within the regions
- Work with client facing and events team to develop and execute channel events strategy
- Manage external vendors, where necessary, in the production and execution of product advertising, events and other client marketing campaigns
- Work with data analytics and metrics team to compile, analyse and present metrics reports for the regions and consult on how to move forward based on these metrics
- Coordinate with compliance to ensure all materials produced are in line with regulations
- 5-7 years industry experience in intermediary and institutional marketing in the asset management industry
- Experience working in a UK, EMEA or Middle East channel marketing role.
- Demonstrated record of success in supporting client facing teams in acquiring and retaining clients and assets through execution of integrated marketing programs
- Best in class project management skills and experience in developing, presenting and executing
- Strategic and analytical thinker able to provide creative and practical solutions
- Self-motivated, excellent communication and relationship building skills
- Outstanding stakeholder management skills including dealing with client facing teams and business leaders
- Pro-active attitude, comfortable with ambiguity and an ability to solve problems
- Excellent time-management, multi-tasking and organisational skills
- Attention to detail and ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to make creative contributions that influence campaigns
- Strong interpersonal skills at all organisation levels
- Proven ability to interpret and communicate financial concepts both verbally and in writing