Our client is a leading Multinational business looking to hire a UK Corporate Tax Manager to join their team in Surrey.
You will be part of a small team and communicate effectively with stakeholders across a range of businesses. The role will suit a confident person who is responsive to the changing needs of the business.
- Provide advice to the business on a wide variety of business transactions
- Manage the UK Group's corporate tax affairs including all aspect of corporate tax compliance and tax reporting
- Assist with HMRC enquiries
- Preparation and review of corporation tax returns
- Manage the year-end tax reporting process under US GAAP
- Ensure direct tax risks are appropriately managed
Qualified Accountant with proven post qualified experience of UK corporation tax
- Experience of dealing with HMRC
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Able to work well on your own initiative
- Experience of developing effective solutions to difficult business issues
- Able to communicate complex tax concepts and financial information to non-specialists