A MNC looking to recruit an Tax Reporting Manager to join their London office.
- Actively manage direct tax compliance by ensuring submission of statutory tax returns in an accurate and timely manner (preparation is outsourced to advisors)
- Assist with quarterly US GAAP, statutory and regulatory reporting. Apply initiative in a fluid and rapidly changing environment to identify opportunities to improve process.
- Build, maintain and develop strategic relationships with key internal and external (including advisors and local tax regulatory bodies) stakeholders to support delivery of tax advice to finance and the business organisation
- Guide finance staff with their technical tax questions on variety of issues including operationalising transactions, tax accounting queries, tax payments and impact of changes in legislation.
- Co-ordinate with in-house tax specialist teams, such as VAT, employment taxes and transfer pricing, as required on matters such as tax authority audits, transactions and ad hoc queries
- Assist with SOX compliance and identify opportunities to improve internal control environment
- To provide accurate and timely support both within the tax and finance function and wider areas of the business
- Ensure best practices/policies and consistent procedures are applied in the region
- Experience with complex technical activities within a regulated environment
- Proficient with tax accounting
- Fluent English and preferably other local language
- UK Qualified Chartered Accountant or Chartered Tax Advisor
- Experience of negotiating with tax authorities
- Experience of operating at a management level
- Prior work experience in a multinational organisation
In our company values we aim for equity at all stages of the recruitment process, please let us know if we can do anything to make the process more accessible to you.